Indeed, current AAV and LNP ex vivo and systemic delivery methods are showing promise in hematopoietic, liver and ocular diseases. To expand therapeutic applications and patient access, Spotlight is reimagining CRISPR delivery by addressing engineered Cas protein to selected cell types in vivo. Dr. Janatpour will describe how this approach holds the key to unlocking the full potential of CRISPR medicines.
What if you could unlock even more value from these data, deepening your market understanding, uncovering new brand opportunities, and even reducing your investment in primary research? By applying our Patient Discovery Suite of analytical solutions to recently collected patient charts showing symptom emergence in a progressive disease, we will show how these new insights and hidden patterns in symptomology are revealed. Our case study will highlight previously unseen connections regarding how the symptoms are related to each other, adding our understanding of how the underlying disease progresses and leading to actionable marketing and medical science recommendations.
The team will discuss an innovative methodology that yielded unique insights from the population of interest. They will also highlight how they used technology to ensure the patient voice was heard and to navigate the challenge of translating these truly unique, and often unintuitive, insights to a broad group of stakeholders.
The objective of social media analytics is to assist healthcare stakeholders to gain insights on patient perception and experience with
1. Brand: usage, side effects, dosage, efficacy, compliance, ease-of-use
2. Treatment: drivers for positive sentiments and negative sentiment
The theme of the paper is intended for: healthcare stakeholders who can be benefited by
1. Understanding patient/ caregivers’ sentiments for prescribed medication
2. Evaluating patient satisfaction to maximise patient acquisition and retention rates
We are using a real-time case study to highlight patient’s perceptions and insights generated from our proprietary social media analytics framework.
A global pharmaceutical and health care company wanted to evaluate patient preference and response for anti-diabetes drugs in the USA. The focus was to analyse social media posts from Type-2 Diabetes patients (T2DM) to gather insights on medication preference, side effects, dosage, efficacy, compliance, switch-in, switch-out and share-of-voice for top diabetes drugs.
Our approach included
1. Data Extraction from Social Media Universe (Twitter, medical blogs, patient communities etc)
2. Data Coding, Data Processing & Analysis
3. Storyboarding around clients’ KITs (Key Intelligence Topics) and KIQs (Key Intelligence Questions)
The insights generated from the Borderless Access solution helped client’s brand teams to get a full view of T2DM patients’ preferences. Most of the conversations for top diabetes brands were on side effects, dosage, efficacy, compliance, switch-in, switch-out. Post key learnings client’s brand team created T2DM patient communities to gather detailed insights on brand usage/perception and drivers for treatment.
Key Takeaways: Strategical use of social media analytics helps pharmaceutical companies in 4 ways
1. Understand patient’s opinions on competitors
2. Elevate your brand with key opinion leaders based on patient sentiments
3. Measure the effectiveness of brand communications
4. Find ideas for new content examples Newsjacking i.e. spot trending topics